Monday 16 May 2011

Just a quickie

DONE!


Now that I've finished that first shot, it's swiftly onto the next one.


Also, MORE SKETCHBOOK

DA has decided to stop giving a URL for original image files, making my regular way of embedding things almost ruined. But I found a cunning way around it, and I'll be damned if I use the DA embed thinger.


Will she say yes? Poor SkullBlob hopes so, lest she break his little hearts. Let's hope Mr Cupid is in a profitable mood.
Also, I think it seems to be mandatory for me to include some abstract, wide-eyed character running and buzzing on cocaine in the corner.



The guy in this is somewhat symbolic, i.e. he represents the principle that no matter how hideous someone may be, when they're in love they give off a radiant, happy glow.
And just look at how happy he is.
I quite want to colour this in all kinds of fantastic colours. Also, I like that guy's synthetic muscles.

I've really got to stop scanning these at such a high resolution.

Right, it's 5AM, so I think I'll call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loyal Followers